Online Buyback Policies and Procedures
Please review the following policies and procedures for using our Buyback program. You must agree to these policies and procedures before a quote may be offered.
- We will evaluate for purchase any CD, DVD, Video Game, Video Game system, Computer software, game accessory, VHS movie, and Box sets. We will also consider all other entertainment products with a 12-digit bar code. Please be aware that CDs and VHS have a low resale value and as such are worth less that the other products we buy.
- Customer is responsible for getting product to us via a trackable shipping method. We are not responsible for any item shipped without a tracking number. UPS, Fed Ex, and US Mail express mail are some options.
- We will credit the customer shipping charges for any merchandise quoted and purchased for $35 or more. Shipping fees will be decided at the time of acceptance and included in the quote.
- All quoted items are understood and warranted to be in good to very good condition, meaning:
- Disc is free of visible scratches
- Case and all artwork present and in very good condition with no tears, rips, water damage, writing or any other imperfection.
- Any scratched discs will be bought for .50 or rejected at our discretion.
- Any discs without cases or not in good to very good condition will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. If we do not receive payment for return shipping in 30 days, the product will not be our responsibility.
- Items without a 12-digit bar code cannot be accepted at this time. This includes most product from record clubs.
- You will receive your quote via email as soon as possible. Please print and include this quote with your shipment. Any shipment received without a printed quote will be valued and purchased according to current market conditions and may differ from your original quote.
- Please check your quote and items very carefully to make sure the titles quoted are the same titles you are shipping.